Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost in Moss

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost in Moss - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:36 am

Once everyone was fed and ready to go then set off to find a way out of the forest CHibi sitting on his shoulders with a smile
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Lost in Moss - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Lost in Moss - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Lost in Moss - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Lost in Moss - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:54 am

Murkrow soared about for a bit, it didn't enjoy flight during the day so much as night, when it tried to rest on a tree brance Calix recalled it to its Pokeball, she had to remember to let it go free with Sneasel tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Roex chuckled a little at this and pet her on the head "Your getting quite a collection arenlt you?" He said with a chuckle.,
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Lost in Moss - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/8Lost in Moss - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Lost in Moss - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Lost in Moss - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:45 pm

"You think so? I don't yet have a full team Daddy," no she didn't but she was getting DAMN close. Calix's mind was on something else though the first Gym Battle she thought carefully to herself about it. Murkrow's flying type was a MUST for the battle but she'd need more then that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:50 pm

"But its a good start" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:04 pm

"Thanks.......though I kind of didn't mean to catch Stunky, I don't have the heart to tell it that though." ^-^;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Reox chuckled at that 5 pokemon is a really good start and you have a varity of dueal types...IWith a lot of training the first gym leader is goign to be easy"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:55 pm

"Will you help me? I know you can't tell me secrets about the gym but can you help me train for it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Course I can" he said before he smiled "Each has to be trianed diffrently and depend on what it is you want to train, wether it be Attack ddefnese stamina or endurance"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:11 pm

"Well I was thinking about that and I think Sneasel will DEFINITELY have to be on the attack,' ^-^;; "I don't think he'd stand for anything less then crushing opponents under his claws."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Reox smiled at that and chuckled "Sneasl should defionatly work on his attack and speen, that combination will make him strong"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:03 pm

"I haven't been able to train or observe Stunky so I am not sure but I know Larvitar has great endurance and attack potential against everything but grass or water."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 pm

"Perhaps its best to build up endurance agaisnt Larvitars weaknesses so they effect him less"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 pm

"Yeah......as they are pretty common elements but I don't know how to quite do that," she frowned, "I don't want Larvitar to be in pain by constantly being hit by the elements. That is plain REALLY hard on him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Wehn I was training with Tyranitar wer sat under a waterfalltogether" He said with a soft smile "Even though it hurt and was pianful she andured it and gained some resistance, even though it hurts it really pays off in a battle" He said softly "That endurance tcould mean the sdffrance between winning and losing"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Calix sweatdropped, "Larvitar has a dual weakness to water that is four time the damage it takes." T^T She sounded REALLY reluctant to make the baby Pokemon jump into that so soon, she really cared about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Reox chuckled "You dont have to start with a water fall the poor thing wouylf fasint, you need to start off sloly wioth a cup of water to build endurandde before gradually aiming for the water fall, start small" he said a she pet her head "I know its uopsettign when your pokemone are struggling agaisnt thier weaknesess...but its the best way"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:28 pm

"Oh good," ._. She had REALLY imagined putting Larvitar under that and she was sweating bullets at the thought of it because she was worried about fainting him outright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Reox laughed knowing what was going through her little head he scooped ehr up0 and ksised her "Start small with all your pokemon and build them up, you'll do fine Calix"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:51 pm

"Yeah maybe the cup and then after it gets used to that a short shower?"

She was thinking a shower in which she bathe to clean up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Reox nodded at that "Thats a good idea" He said with a smile "Trianing Larvitars speed and reflexes is a good idea too"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:08 pm

"Well his small side makes that a strong point and he is getting good at the somersaults and flips I am teaching him." ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:10 pm

True but hes a baby and while he has good speed he needs to refine it...watch" He said befor ehe tossed out Tyranitat r and tugged off his shirt "Tyranitar! Lets fight" He said with a grin.

Tyraintiar gave out an excited roar and stood her ground before she chargfed, Reox dodged.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:27 pm

She looked at him, "What am I looking for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:14 pm

"Just watch us Tyranitars arent known for thier speed, just watch how fast we move" He said before Tyranitar charged; she was extreamly fast for her type and she swung her fist; if Reox hadnt dodged she would have taken his head clean off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Moss   Lost in Moss - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Moss
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next