Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:46 pm

"You ate without me?"

She ate at the eggs, she had a healthy appetite as she ate the whole plate of food slowly. She seemed to be used to the idea of having a morning routine with her parent so it seemed strange to carry her own routine of waking up when she wanted to and having a meal time separate then others in the house. If Reox knew Ibrixses his lax easygoing lifestyle was nothing compared to Ibrixses stringent routines she probably raised Calix to be accustomed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:18 pm

"Sorry I was hungry and I didnt wanna wake you" He said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Calix couldn't catch the lie, she didn't know he didn't eat at all PERIOD and so she assumed what he was saying was true, "That's okay.....," she'd missed breakfast cause she had slept in too late, she supposed this is what her mother meant in getting up early meant you got good things to happen that made you happy like the early bird gets the worm lesson with a childish twist of understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:32 pm

"Come on when youve finifhed breakfast We gotta go feed the other pokemon too" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:36 pm

She finished her breakfast, got up, brushed her teeth and got dressed joining him though she left him to feed the Pokemon while she hung back and watched quietly. It was hard to til if she was a quiet child or just still shy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 pm

She was DEFINATLY shy when it came to feeding Tyranitar who was over 10 feet tall and was kinda scary looking
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Calix avoided and even ran to hide from Tyranitar who'd been surprised by it, it hadn't done anything to alienate or scare the girl outright other then be quite tall and large.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Roex chuckeld as he pet Tyranitars hide gently "It sokay girl shes not use dto big pokemon" He saidf wiot ehr with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:22 pm

It gave a light crooning growl at that, it wasn't used to a young one being around but she would hardly hurt her even with her large size which is something she pointed out even if Reox knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:54 pm

"Reox let Tyranitar be as he fed the other pokemon "You okay kiddo? There no need to be scared you know" Reox pointed out to her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:01 pm

She looked down at her feet, they were swaying back and forth. She couldn't explain the WHY she was scared, she just was. She nodded, all things considered she was fine just still a bit uneasy, like everything didn't feel quite right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:43 pm

"Don;t worry Tyranitar is a nice" He said with a chuckle as he scooped her up and put her on his shoudlers as he walked.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:47 pm

"He's scary," she wasn't making an assumption on its gender persay, it was just easier for her to denote its gender as a he then a she or an it when talking about it. She also tried to get down once high up on his shoulders, she wasn't used to the ideas of height. She was scared of almost anything because she knew so little of the world and everything around her because of Ibrixses form of parenting. Reox was more open but she wasn't ready for everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:11 pm

"She" He corrected her with a chuckle a she held into her tight "Dont worry Im not gonna drop you" he said as he headed over to a small tree that ahd a swing on it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:22 pm

"Then SHE'S scary," it was how only a child could judge something on appearance without knowing how they really were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 pm

"Justr becuase shes big doesnt mean shes mean you know" He said amused.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 pm

"She's scary," she whined, little would convince her of that. She just didn't have the maturity to get to know Tyranitar before judging her. She might in time but she was only three and Calix wouldn't let Tyranitar get anywhere near her to prove otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:54 pm

"You'll see" He said with a smile as he put her on the worn swing; it was the samw wing his fatehr had put up for him and ren as kids.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Calix honestly looked confused she'd never been on a swing or to a park or anything. She didn't know why her Dad was putting her on, for all she knew, a moving swinging chair. She''d been encouraged to play and learn with the emphasis on learning, "Why are we here DaddY?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:05 pm

"Its a swing your supposed to play on it he said with a chuckled "Here" He said beofre he pushes her gently back and forth, not to high so as not to scare her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Calix was too young to get the idea of getting her own momentum going by swinging her legs to get it to keep swinging or going higher so Reox pushing her was the only way she was moving and meant he could control how much she went up. She seemed to watch and wait, but after a bit she seemed to like it as she smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Reox smirked as he watched her he opushed a little harder so she went a little higher.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Calix hummed silently to herself, she did it kind of quietly and unconsciously. She didn't seem to be involved in anything but trying to enjoy the swing. She was trying to think as well though, she just was confused about how to think of everything new around her. Confused as to be happy and a tad upset cause of being scared, the whole emotional spectrum left her confused about everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:15 am

Reox smiled softly at that and continued to poush her "Im sure you have a lot on your mind...and Im surte it;s hard...but I hope you;'ll be happy here" He said softly "...I always wanted a boy ot girl..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:25 am

Reox was likely the only one who'd had a grasp of how much. Her mother had put her down here and the only thing that seemed fixated is how long her mother HADN'T been around or in contact. It was only a few days counting the traveling and being here since she'd left her mother but for a little kid who saw her every day that was a lot, a big shock of sorts. More then once she'd thought of just leaving or asking to go back but she never did, after hearing his kind of wistful happy tone she didn't know if she could.

"Why?" =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next