Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival into Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:04 pm

"He eats rocks so he ahs to have sharp teeth" He said with a sweatdrop. "He doesnt bite"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:29 am

"Why does he eat rocks? Rocks aren't good, they hurt your teeth." =/

They'd hurt her HUMAN teeth but Sableye liked the minerals in them and was able to chew them easily with little more then a crunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:34 am

"Well hes a pokemon he has to eat rocks for all the minerals in them he has super strong teeth in order to chew them" He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/8Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/10000Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:37 am

"But he no bites?"

If Reox could get her to think Sableye was harmless and not scary he'd save himself the trouble of having to have Calix learn otherwise later like with Haunter. If she thought he was scary she'd not go NEAR Sableye any more then she had Haunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 am

"No he doesn't bite hed very friendyl" He said with a smile as he pet Sable eyes and the creature almsot crooned affectionatly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:57 am

"Sableye no ghosty?"

She was confused, it LOOKED like Haunter but Reox's hand had not gone through Sableye so she concluded that Sableye must not be a ghost even though he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:03 am

"Hes part Ghost part Dark type" He said with a chuckle Unlike Haunter he can choose to be solid or not...go on pet him" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:16 am

Calix reached out for him carefully after seeming to think this through. She touched him carefully and then her hand seemed to sink into him and then when she tried to pull it out for a good tug or two it didn't give way. Sableye grinned and chuckled, it had played a harmless prank, which was a normal part of its nature but Calix looked spooked by it, "He ate my hand," she said this a tad accusingly and now was scared all over again. A few steps forward, one back meaning he didn't lose ALL his progress but Calix was leery still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:20 am

Roex chuckled at that "Nah he didnt eat your hans hes just gota hold of it, let her go you" He said amused as he poked Sable eye in the fore head.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:38 am

"Its not funny," Calix wasn't used to these pranks and she started crying again once she got Sableye to let her hand go.

"Sable-Sableye-Sable," he was confused, normally his pranks were taken okay but the girl just started getting all upset and crying over it. It wanted to make them laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:03 am

"Hey hey come on theres no need to cry, Sable eye was just playign a joke in you he doesnt wanna hurt you" He siad a she kisse dher head and rocked her gently.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 am

Sableye looked like it too, he had never been around someone who hadn't understood his jokes or pranks, he didn't get the younger girl's reaction of crying from it.

Calix didn't cry for too long this time, she had only been scared when her hand got trapped. Once she got it back she'd been upset cause everyone but her had been amused by it. One thing could be said though even though she barely knew Reox she often clinged to him in the unfamilar and dark environment around her. If there was ONE security she could seem to count on right now despite his awkward entrance into parenting she counted on him to be around. After a while Calix appeared to slip off slowly to sleep right in his arms after she stopped crying and calmed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:22 am

Reox blinekd at that and smield "I thinkw e tuckered her out, shes only young she doesnt undderstand you prenks yet" He said as he stroekd Sable eyes head asne tuckeld Chibi int with the covers.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 am

Nevertheless Sableye seemed to apologize, it just hadn't expected that reaction and it felt a little bad even though it had enjoyed the reaction. At any rate Sableye hadn't frightened Calix nearly as much as Haunter did when he made her scared enough to fall. So Calix was getting better......slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 am

Reox was awake throughout the nigth as per usual, Howndoom came in with the morning mail; great more if Ibrixses divroce papers; he tossed them out the window "You know what to do boy" He said with a lazy grin as Houndoom ran out to the back yard where the letter had been thrown and incinerated it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:50 am

All of Ibrixses correspondence had been the same except for when she literally DUMPED Calix on him, everything up until then had been divorce proceedings which could not move on without him to her frustration.

When it was time for Calix to get up Reox wouldn't find her in her own room. She had woke up in the middle of the night and she'd snuck back into Reox's room and curled up to pass out to sleep on his bed next to a huge mass of pillows that were unused. She'd woke up, gotten scared, and came to his room to sleep. She had thought he was asleep too cause of the pillows under the covers. It was a bit cute, she had been scared and come to him even though during the night time he hadn't been there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:27 am

Reox had been awake when she;d moved and chuckled softly as she fell asleep on his bed "Cute" He said softly as he stroked ehr hair as she slept.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Calix had honestly thought she fallen asleep next to him, it would have been a shock for her to wake up and notice her Dad wasn't sleeping next to her. She however wasn't yet any the wiser to the fact he didn't sleep and he really hadn't been next to her during the night time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:16 am

Reox smiled and watched her though out the night making sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:59 am

After the morning had finally come and it was lighter out she poked her head out from under the covers with a tiny yawn. She had been sleeping under them in a tiny curl that made them go up and down a little bit as she breathed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:21 am

"Morning" Reox said to her as she peeked out of the blankets; hed alreayd gone and made her breakfast in bed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:27 am

"G-good morning," she yawned again and rubbed her eyes trying to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 am

"I made you breakfast" He said with a smile a she stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:01 am

"Thank you," she said quietly as she scooted over to pick and eat at the breakfast. Suddenly she frowned, it wasn't that she disliked the food either, "Where is yours? Aren't you eating with me too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 pm

"I've aslready eaten" he lied with a smile "I had to get up eriler than normal" He said simply as Houndoom walked past the room with sable eyes who was munching on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival into Darkness   Arrival into Darkness - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival into Darkness
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next