Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Beginning - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:23 pm

"Okay!!"

She smiled and scoot forward, "Hey Sneasel!! My name is Calix and this is my friend, Larvitar over here. We're going to be going on a journey soon so let's work hard together to become better together."

"Sneee," it eagerly showed a fast succession of swipes to show its own eagerness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Reox chuckeld at that "We should head off when your ready, me and Uncle ren alreayd packed up" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:38 pm

"Oh man!! I haven't packed yet!!" She quickly returned Sneasel to its Pokeball and since Larvitar didn't have one it was left confused for a moment before running off after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Reox laugehd at that;' Ren was packing away her cloths as she spoke "Hey little lady" Ren said with a chuckle a she packed her stuff ina blue backpack.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:44 pm

"Uncle Ren!!"

She smiled and settled down for a minute, she had run off a lot of him earlier and she didn't want to keep missing him, "I'm really behind on the ball with everything..........," she scratched the back of her head sheepishly and sounding a bit like she was disoriented about where to begin with this journey so suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:52 am

Ren smield softly at that and pet her on the head "You'll be fine and with your dad going with you nothing can go wrong!" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:49 am

"But what if I do really bad at it?"

Calix had a lot of spunk and spirit no doubt about that but she had normal jitters and nervousness because this was something important to her and she didn't want to do badly. She wanted to make a big splash and gain the right and power to succeed Ren and Reox. She wanted to make sure if the Gym was passed off that it was passed off to her but she wanted to make sure she was actually strong enough to be worthy of that legacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:57 am

"I don;t think you will be your your fathers kid and your my niece, all you need ot do is do your best and learn all you cna along the way, when you get your pokedex, that should help"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:20 am

"Where do I get one of those......I thought only trainers get it from a Professor with a starter from them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:38 am

"Well once we get your trainer card We'll head to seapebble town where a professer lives and he'll give you one ^^"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:46 am

"What's the trainer card? What's does it do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:59 am

"Well it registers you as an offical trainer, so that if the poilce find you and ask what your doing you can jsut show them that as a reason and your dad will be with you too, the card also registers how many pokmeon you;ve cuaght how many friends you have and other things"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:02 am

"Oh," she smiles, "Sounds useful." ^-^

Larvitar had to pitch in agreement, "LAR!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:14 am

Ren chuckeld at that "It is" He said befor ehe slid out a plastic card "This is mine when I started as a trainer, its linked to the pokemon storage system so when you change what pokemon you have in your team the images on the card change too"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:57 pm

"Awesome, let's get our Larvitar and then we'll start trying to make new friends to help us make the next generation of dark types for the Gym."

Calix was happy but she was less then positive, Sneasel hadn't been nearly as easy to bond with as Larvitar. Where Larvitar seemed ready to go and explore things with her Sneasel seemed eager but not around her. She didn't get why she'd gotten that feeling she just did, maybe THAT was the reason no one had chosen it from Ibrixses town. =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:58 pm

"Thats the spirirt, even if things look tough never give up alright?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:00 pm

"Right," she smiled and bent down giving Larvitar a high five. The Rock Pokemon mauled her hand harder then it should've as she was holding onto it afterwards, "ow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Larvitar doesnt know its own strength even as babies there strong" he said with a smile as he watched them both interact "Is there anything else you want to take with you Chibi?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:13 pm

"I know," she smiled sheepishly, "it just felt like Larvitar was breaking my hand unintentionally. We'll have to see if we can't widen the range of his skills to match that strength."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:37 pm

"Im sure you'll do fine" Ren said with a soft smile "Ready to go? Im pretty sure you dad is..." Ren said as he watched his brother put all his pokemon in pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Larvitar glanced and it looked alarmed as its mother vanished and Larvitar instantly went and hid behind Chibi, "LAR, LAR, LAR!!!"

"Awwwwwww look, he's scared," she huggled him, she had thought about getting a Pokeball for him but until he was used to it she just couldn't stand to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Reox smield at that" Hey hey easy your mothers fine shes just sleeping at the mometn" He said with a smile as he oput away his Houndoom last "Okay Im all set I have a note for the door an everything"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:48 pm

"Awww but Daddy he doesn't get it, can't you show him she is fine, to reassure him?"

Calix was just like her father she was a HUGE softie when it came to the heart, "Come on Daddy. He is really scared, look how he is holding onto me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Reox chuckled and opened the pokeball outs popped Tyrantitar who looked confused at first then understood and cooed as she nuzzled Larvitar to assure it that she was just fine.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:02 pm

Larvitar nuzzled against her, it wasn't unusual for separation anxiety especially when your mom just VANISHED in a flash of red light in front of your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next