Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

The Beginning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:08 pm

She frowned, "Come on Larvitar, let's go. The adults are being weird again......"

"LAR!!"

They already appeared to be friends, so it looked like that was a success but after giving a hungry baby food, candy, and playtime what baby WOULDN'T like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:13 am

Reox grinned at that as they walked off "Houndoom go play wiht ehr for a few hours" He said the dark pokemom dodd and went after them.

"Today is goign to be hell"

"Im used to it ^^"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:38 am

Calix didn't get what they met by that but nevertheless she had shrugged and already run off with Larvitar's little legs trying to keep up behind her. Houndoom was lucky his legs were longer and he was more agile then her because otherwise keeping up with a kid hyped up on sugar would be near impossible to do.

( I don't know if you want to have Reox and Ren talk awhile so I haven't done a few hours skip to where she'll eventually pass out. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Ren And Reox caught up on things and swapped stories while chibi Larvitar and Houndoom ran around the large mansion and hb getting into mischief until the two little ones were worn out, this happened at around 4 in the morning and when they did fall asleep Houndoom went back to Reox to lead him to Chibi, they has both fall asleep on the floor in the living room he draped a blanket over his kid and the pokemon; Ren had long since gone to bed nowhere near as Insomniac as his brother.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:01 pm

"Please tell me you DON'T let her do this EVERY night?"

This time Ibrixses DID pull off a completely stealthy entrance. Chibi hadn't known she'd been there, she had been watching the girl for an entire hour since she passed out albeit Ibrixses had expected to see her sleeping HOURS AGO when she left not when she came back. Her arms were folded and she was leaning against the wall, her eyes boring into Reox. Her tone might have seemed hostile but she was being a parent in her perspective, her eyes glowed even in the darkness.

She sighed, "I best not bother coming back later today, she'll be passed out from being up all hours of the night and into early morning. I'll have no reason to linger....," the tone now turned soft and it was about as smooth as an icy wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:05 pm

"Maybe" Reox said just to annoy Ibrixsses as he smiled at her softly he still felt bad about what Giratina had done but he wasn't going to mention it, he knew Ibrix wouldn't, they both knew what she;d done was foolish. He smirked a thermas he folded his arms across his shirtless chest; he;d been working out when Houndoom had come and gotten him "She'll be awake by lunch time; her stomach will rouse her from sleep" He said simply.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:14 pm

"Ugh, I KNEW I should have made stipulations for you to adhere to in her growth before letting you assume custody," for her this was an annoyance that her tone reflected, she had A LOT of oversights in regards to Reox including marrying him in the first place.

She raised an eyebrow as she looked him over, she couldn't ignore it but at the very least looked disturbed by it. She knew why it bothered her though it was because even though she wanted a divorce he still looked good, REALLY good for his age. She snorted, "And what is lunch time for you? 4 PM in the afternoon? I know you and you were NO EARLY BIRD."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:23 pm

"He she eats healthily enough, she has her 5 a day like any growing kid its just sometimes I spoil her too much" He said simply before he rolled his eyes "Even if you HAS made stipulations what makes you think id' agree?" He said with a raised eyebrow "I have agreed with most of what you've asked for so far have I?" He said amused.

Reox looked more then Good for his age he looked damned sexy though he hadn't intentionally gone to look that way for Ibrixses or anything "For your information honey In a insomniac, you'll be lucky to see me sleep" He said softly "I eat lunch 12 12:30pm like normal people" He said softly. As he stroked Chibi;s here before leaving her be "So why are you here? gone to as me for my signature again? or are you gonna spend some time with CHibi?" He asked
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:31 pm

"I think it is fairly obvious considering I didn't hunt you down that I didn't come to gain the pleasure of your company," her voice was leaking with enough sarcasm to drown someone, "You haven't changed a bit, still have the same annoying habits you had before."

Reox and Ibrixses were like electricity and water, VERY DIFFERENT. Ibrixses' life was composed and organized into living her life in a comfortable sense of order that left her pleased and healthy. This was the exact opposite of Reox who tended to be more free and flexible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Reox chuckled softly at that "If I changed who I am and what I do I wouldn't be me" He said simply "And I wouldn't be the same man you married WITH those habits would I?" he said with a grin; they were indeed opposites but that's what made it fun Reox found Ibrixses exciting and challenging both verbally and in pokemon battles.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:41 pm

"And that is why we cannot be because I just can't STAND that......," Ibrixses had been severely annoyed, it had been what made her left. The Azhure Point Gym had been the second strike that made her just NOT return. The fact she found out there was others and she could still make a life for herself beyond mistakes in her past that is what I had made her demand the divorce he denied her which had compounded her annoyance even MORE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:44 pm

"You could at one point...you could all the way through our childhood and as we grew up...so what changed? I didn't change so it means that you did" He pointed out softly "...Well whatever its all in the past now...I'll never give you what you want Ibxirses" He said to her softly as he walked past her only pausing to whisper the last part in her hear before he headed outside into the cool evening night whistling innocently as he went.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Ibrixses hardened at that, the way he had delivered that made her blood boil delivering the rebuttal to her requests and later, demands so damn softly with an intimate undertone, she moodily took her leave all over again, passing him easily and then before she left the room she turned her head to glance over her shoulder, "I did change........I grew up......and what was good for me in my childhood wasn't what I want as an adult."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Reox just smirked at her "Keep telling yourself that darling" He said simply as he gave her a little wave to be on her way while grinning the whole time; Ibrixses just didn't get that he loved her the most when she was mad at him; it why he pushed her buttons.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:57 pm

"Don't call me that!!"

She obviously heard it as she yelled that down the hallway, she didn't so much as glance at him as she said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:58 pm

Reox just burst out into laughter at that "Sorry DARLING!" he called befor ehe cracked up all over again; he knew he was in for a rebuttal in the afternoon but the hell with it he was hving fun with his wife.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Ibrixses ignored that this time and gave a cold shoulder, with a stubborn thought that gave her the last laugh. She wasn't his, not anymore, she'd move on with her life with or WITHOUT his blessing.

Calix woke up early and she was sitting on the floor showing Larvitar a book that contained a map of Terra. Already the little Pokemon had agreed to journey with her at her side and they were planning out the route they were going to take. She quickly got up and went to go find her Daddy, finding him passed out on a couch which was a RARE sight to see. She pounced on him, "DADDY, WAKE UP!! COME ON YOU SILLY SLEEP HEAD, WAKE UP!!!"

It couldn't be MORE untrue for Reox normally but right now you couldn't blame her. She was an impatient kid AND Reox WAS asleep for once when she wasn't sleeping.

Larvitar had quickly taken to learning and mimicking its trainer jumping up and starting to try to wake him up with her with a SOLID pounce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm

"Oof!" Reox groaned as Larvitar joined in the bouncing on him "Okay I'M up Is up...whats the emergency? Uncle ron's hair on fire?" He asked as he sat up and yawned feeling wide awake already.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Calix giggled on the floor, "No, you were sleeping in late and we're hungry!!! Besides Larvitar and I want to go on our journey!!"

The girl didn't realize preparation were a MUST for that kind of stuff but with the two of them planning all morning it was impossible for them NOT to be eager to just get up and start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Reox stared at her blanky for a minute "...You...want to go on your journey now?" He asked with a raised eyebrow "You cant do that just yet kiddo you need to be registered as a trainer first with Larvitar and you need to back food and clothing and ten supplies" He pointed out all these things. "We need to talk to Uncle Ren he'll know how to get you to be a licensed trainer"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:25 pm

"Then it is just like when we go camping?"

For Chibi it was like that, camping you had to pack stuff and have fun without all the stupid license stuff, whatever that was, "Come on Larvitar let's go find them."

Ren who'd been up quite a bit of the night with Reox and fallen asleep earlier then him had NO WARNING of the energetic kids, both human and Pokemon coming after him and he didn't know until Larvitar had literally crashed into him full force.

Calix didn't even seem to notice Larvitar knocking over her uncle she looked like she was enamored of Larvitar because it had done the equivalent of, "Wow, a Take Down attack. Larvitar learned how to do a Take Down all on his own." ^-^ She grabbed a hold of it and huggled it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Ren woke up in pain and on the floor "...owRen groaned as he sat up; the baby pokemon as small but takedown was a strong move and it HURT! "...Whats up CHibi?" He asked with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm

"Uncle Ren, Larvitar wants to journey with me!!" ^-^

That was OBVIOUS considering Larvitar's weight combined with its enthusiasm had toppled an adult to being right on his butt.

Larvitar rubbed its head and whined, "Laarrrrrr."

Larvitar was feeling the recoil damage from Take Down.

Calix simply smiled and rubbed its hide to make it feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:40 pm

"...Journey? you mean your pokemon journey?" He said with a blinkie before he slowly got up onto his feet "Well it might be possible but it means someone goes with you seen as your under age"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Chibi frowned, she didn't know anyone to do that, "Daddy and Mommy have to take care of the gyms........," that was a problem. She and Larvitar both sighed the SAME way at hearing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next