Pokemon Terra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Terra

The Terra Region is Heavily forest with dense fields and rolling plains it is a paradise that nevertheless poses a challenge for most trainers.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:46 pm

"Daddy dopest meed to be here to be a gym leader" Rec interrupted as he raked a hand through his hair "Daddy can give badges to anyone he encounters on his travels...if they win that is" He said with a grin.

"Ther eoyu go! Problem sovled" He sia dbefor eh handed Reox some papaers "We need a parents signiture to grant her the title of rookie trianer"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Location : Midgard, Atmos, Terra, Bitroyal, Earth, Hell, Dusk City

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:50 pm

She looked at him, "So trainers have to track him down cause of me?" =/

She knew that would be a bummer to most but it wasn't unheard of for Gym's to be closed while their leaders were away. Viridian's Gym Leader disappeared for AGES and finally came back to open the gym a few years ago in Kanto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:52 pm

"Yup, hey if they wanna fight Uncle Ren so badly they;ll come track me down" He said a she signed it Ren too it to the computer to be scanned and sent to the central office to register CHibi as a true blue trainer and send her her trainer card.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
The Beginning - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/8The Beginning - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)
Trainer Exp:
The Beginning - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10000The Beginning - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10000)

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Chibi and Larvitar hadn't waited to see if anything had gone through, they hadn't even been there to see if Reox signed it. All the two guys could see was a disappearing girl and Pokemon, hyped on sugar STILL, with a faint, "COME ON, LARVITAR. LET'S GO TELL YOU MOTHER!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Reox and Ren both sweatdropped at that "Ibrixses is goign to kill us isnt she?" Rena sked.

Reox nodded and grinned "Probably but I dont care it;s not like shes goign alone"

Tyranitar was outside and greeted then happily licking them both as they met outside.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:15 pm

A pair of thumbs and index fingers grabbed two ears, one of the EACH of them painfully and pinched HARD, "That is debatable if I would KILL YOU VS MAKING YOU SUFFER PAINFULLY FOR A LONG TIME."

Ibrixses had shown up to hear nearly everything and she was obviously.....displeased. She let go and played her hands on her hips with a glare that could make most flinch no doubt for Reox it would likely NOT have that effect, "I thought I said no, not til she gets older? Who is to say I didn't have a Pokemon chosen for her when she CAME OF AGE?!"

Chibi giggled and hugged Tyranitar around the neck gently, "Good morning to you too Tyranitar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:26 pm

"Ow!" Both brothers said at the same time at this Ren did indeed sweat drop and wince a little at her gaze bout Reox took it in his stride and smirked "She wants to go and its not your choice to CHOOSE her pokemon for her she chose it by herself" He said softly "And whats your problem? shes not going alone"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:36 pm

"Like you didn't manipulate the circumstances of what Pokemon she ended up with? It isn't like you gave her a choice between three starters she took whatever Pokemon was available in his graveyard of a town. Oh I have NO problem other then you TOTALLY disregarded EVERYTHING I said and when over my head and did predictably as you damn well pleased despite my good reasoning and intentions, "Well guess what you aren't the only one who is going to give her a send off, it just so happens I have a starter that she can take on her journey too. I the most recent batch of trainers took three of the four starters and left me with one left. Seen as I was utterly disregarded in my parental decisions, I'll at least give her a blessing as I want her to do well on her journey even if it IS sooner then expected."

Ibrixses then left, and that was WAY lucky for the guys considering she could have been worse, "By the way, I want to be around my daughter without your crap so you stay away, FAR AWAY UNDERSTOOD?!"

Ibrixses was setting down a boundary to try to keep Reox far from her for however long she was there with Calix. It was probably in his best interest to listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Reox frowned at that "No i damn well didn't! She too it upon herself to help my tyranitar raise Larvitar from an egg! I didn't make her!" He said offended at that "She made her own choices In Brixses!" He said before he nodded "That's fine by me do what you want" He said with a wave of his hand before eh rolled his eyes "Woman" He muttered to his brother who chuckled.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:45 pm

Ibrixses went over near where Chibi was but she didn't try to get close, she knew better when Tyranitar could get overprotective with its young nearby. If you pissed off a Ursaring or a Tyranitar over their young you could kiss yourself good bye cause you were in a world of hurt.

Calix looked at her and she instantly charged and hugged her Mother around the legs, "You came back!!"

"I can't stay long, have to get up to Azhure Point but I guess I'll see you soon enough once you have FIVE badges," she held up a outstretched hand showing all of her thin pale fingers, bringing up to Calix's mind for the first time that to be a Champion she'd have to face BOTH of her parents, the thought made her WAY nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Tryanitar was indeed weary of Ibxises and pet Larvitar onthe head as she watched this exchange.

Reox sipped coffee and watched from outside and smield softly; he couldnt wait to travel again, hell h and Ren were already packing!
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:01 pm

"Lar?" it looked from them together to its own mother, it looked confused. Larvitar had thought cause of how Calix had smelled like dirt and been accepted by its mother that Tyranitar WAS her mother. Larvitar had thought Calix was its sibling just different. xD

"Why don't you travel with me and Dad?"

"I can't.........I have to get back soon. I am not so quick to leave behind my roots in the Gym. I have to be dependable which means I take care of my responsibilities immediately upon return after leaving a short while. I think you know I am not exactly in sharing your Father's opinion but he is your primary guardian and if he chooses to disregard my wishes then there is little I can do about it unless it is dangerous to your well being which as much as we clash I KNOW it NEVER will be like that. So the best I can do is give you well wishes on your journey for now and what time I do have left before my return."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Tryanitar nuzzled larvitar amused; the little pokemon was totally confused but it was cute nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Larvitar nuzzled against Tyranitar's hide, his own skin roughly grating against it, but for them it was QUITE affectionate almost the human equivalent of a massaging snuggle.

"I daresay I was prepared to deliver this to Professor Maple. Seen as how I wished to originally give you a Pokemon when I thought you were ready I suppose it is better to gift you with one when you need it most at the start of your journey.....this little guy was a possible starter with three other starters in Azhure Point but no one chose this one.....no doubt because of its nature is unbefitting for most starters but with your own spirit I am sure you'd be able to utilize its power thought it won't be easy, far from it."

She gave her daughter the Pokeball and she looked at it blankly a moment before tucking it away, "Thanks, Mom......."

It was always awkward between them, her mother loved her and she knew it but Ibrixses wasn't the type to get down on the ground and play with her kid, she felt more like a Professor delivering a lecture to a student and Calix just didn't know HOW to take that. Suddenly a device rang and her mother answered the line, receiving the call, and then looking at her daughter. Calix knew the whole visit would be cut WAY SHORT now. Ibrixses finally put down the call and explained she had to leave and right away, that something was wrong up in her City as an explanation before she quickly left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Reox watched this firn the window befor ehe walked out and pet CHibi on the head "You okay kiddo? What did your mom give you?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Chibi sighed, "She just got here and she had to leave...........again."

This was a re-occurring event whenever she visited, Ibrixses meant well but she just didn't stay put long enough. She showed her Dad the Pokeball he got handed before everything got interrupted and ruined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:42 pm

"Sounds normal then...Ah well you'll see her again" He said a she kissed her forehead "Go on open it"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Chibi threw it with a twist of her wrist, it opened a then a tiny Pokemon with dual claws on both of its hand opened narrow eyes, "What's that?"

Chibi had never been allowed to be in the Gym, Ibrixses had been good in Chibi's early life of trying to separate her family life from Gym responsibilities. As a result she'd never seen her mother's Sneasel so she didn't know the Pokemon though undoubtedly if she did want to succeed her Father having a second Dark type in her team wouldn't be a bad addition to the collection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:53 pm

"Well I'll be damned..." Reox said surprised; he found it ironic that Ibrixses had given his daughter the exact same pokemon he had given HER all those years ago as her starter. "Its a sneasel, its a Dark/Ice type pokemon"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:55 pm

"Oh........so if it is a Dark type you have one right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:57 pm

"I did..." He said softly "I gave my sneasel to your mom when I was 11" He said simply.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:03 pm

"Her Weavile?," even Chibi knew evolution, she may not be the most prepared about going on a journey but she did study the books and stuff she could about Pokemon so she wasn't over her head in hoping to be a good trainer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Reox nodded at that "Yup...Even after all this time she uses it...that just makes me think there might be a chance ^^" He said to himself a grin on his face before he smiled at the sneasel "I think you better make acquaintances, be careful though alright? they have sharp claws"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Divanite
Admin
The Dark Divanite

Bag
Trainer Lv:
Badges:
Trainer Exp:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

"A chance at what?"

She didn't know that her parent's marriage was going to hell in a handbasket and neither Ibrixses or Reox wanted to hurt her by mentioning the depth of their fighting and what it was over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:12 pm

"...Its nothing, go on try to be freidns with your new snesel" He said softly. as he gave ehr a little nudge with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next